DSI de TRANSITION
CV DETAILLÉVeuillez vous connecter pour télécharger le CV
Se connecter en tant qu’Employeur
- Mobilité Ile-de-France
- Secteurs d'activité Agroalimentaire, Commerce / Négoce / Distribution, Édition / Communication / Multimédia, Informatique / Télécoms, Plastique / Caoutchouc
- Language ANGLAIS COURANT
- Tarif indicatif 1000€ / jour
Compétences principales :
Architecture technique (expert)
Successful IT experience in major international leading companies.
Extensive commercial and public sector experience retail, food, broadcasting, industry
International management and deployments responsibilities.
Impacting and transformation roles from project management to CIO/CTO.
Deep knowledge of infrastructure, mobility and innovation.
15 years of management, transformation and performance culture.
Aliaxis Manufacturing VP IT Infrastructure and Technical June 2017-
In a context of a global reorganization and creation of a global IT organization, I overlook the I&T scope with global project such as O365 migration, ERP-SAP in AWS, global network contract renegociation.
HOLT RENFREW Luxury, Department Store VP IT Transformation Projects Oct 2016- June 2017
In a context of revitalizing all the application portfolio of Holts, my role was to initiate, cast and lead to success all the IT initiative which will reconfirm Holts as the Luxury leader in Canada.
From Finance and Retail ERP, Payroll, E commerce replatforming, Clientelling to Omni capabilities.
LOUIS VUITTON Luxury, leather goods Global CTO & Head of IT Innovation Sept 2011- June 2016
Louis Vuitton is the worldwide leader in Luxury goods with an annual revenue of 8 Billion Euros and a network of 450 stores in more than 60 countries
I led applications operations, technical projects and IT architecture to allow Louis Vuitton to enter as a leader in Digital transformation, cloud & mobile first and transform the teams to embrace Agile as an innate behavior.
I also managed IS innovation team with a main focus on mobile applications and integration of ‘new technologies’ into core products or industrial processes.
- Head of IT Operations for LVM over 3 continents Americas, EMEA, Asia-Pacific serving 450 stores around the world.
- Managed a team of 65 people. Budget € 7 M CAPEX, € 15 M OPEX
- Transformed the IT management model to achieve a global cloud ready service oriented model
- Akamai CAB member and presenter at Akamai Edge 2014.
- Redesign of LouisVuitton.com e-commerce website + 100 annual revenue, + 50 of unique visitors in 2 years
- Redesign of SAP and BW HANA reduced response time by 50 ,
- Transformation of IT to the cloud
- Lotus Notes to Office365 15000 mailboxes WW in 15 months, 98 user satisfaction.
- Local CRM to Salesforce on IOS, On Premise compute to Azure,
- Transformation project in Retail
- hybrid network and internet local breakout, Akamai connect acceleration project in stores bandwidth x5, budget -30 , response time /2 in average per store WW
- Roll out and management of 12000 IOS devices in 63 countries, 450 stores in 15 months
French National TV broadcaster France Television / public sector Holding Chief Information Officer and Deputy to VP Overseas Broadcasting Dec 2007 –Sept 2011
France Television is the #1 television group in France with 30 of market share in 2015.
Lead France Television IT transformation from 5 distinct companies to one integrated organization
- Oracle Financials merge 5 to 1 companies and upgrade to V12
- HRIS project
- Email systems consolidation from 5 to 1 to MS Exchange
- AMS set up for major IS applications
- DTT roll out for all French overseas territories
- Redesign of the Broadcasting Management Software
GROUPE DANONE From HRIS manager to Chief Information Officer Feb 2000 – Dec 2007
Groupe Danone is a worldwide leader in Dairy products, bottled water and baby food moving from a galaxy of small acquired businesses to a more centrally managed group
During my 8 years in Groupe Danone, I evolved from a project leader role to a CIO role and was part of all the major IT transformation projects from HRIS to ERP which led Groupe Danone its leadership position.
Bledina SA Baby food CIO Dec 2006 – Dec 2007
- CIO of Bledina – team of 25, € 4 M budget
- Realignment of IT on business priorities
- Reorganization of the team change, succession plans
- Preparation of the SAP Themis program and SAP APO project
DANONE Research & Development Division R&D CIO Sep 2004 – Dec 2006
- IS Support for the R&D departments located In France – 650 people – and worldwide – 300 people
- Management of 20 persons, € 4 M CAPEX
- Reorganization of Danone IS in France
- SAP PLM project 300 users, budget € 5 M, project team of 15 people – Presentation at Sapphire 2006 – ongoing deployment in 15 countries for the Dairy products BU and 6 countries for the Biscuits B
SAP Program IT & Deployment director Jun 2001- Aug 2004
- Themis implementation of SAP in all the subsidiaries of Danone group global deployment for 20 BU,
- 3 continents, 4000 users on 6 SAP R/3 instances, 5 APO instances.
- Coordination of deployment for larger subsidiaries US, Canada, Poland, Belgium, Italy.
- IT Architecture set up and management.
- Outsourcing negotiation and management with IBM.
- Internal implementation of the SOX approach in Groupe DANONE for IT.
- Formalize audit procedure for information systems with KPMG.
Human Resources Information System manager HRIS Feb 2000 – Jun 2001
- Head of PeopleSoft HR project for Groupe Danone 35 companies and 20 countries.
- Project management team of 30 people IS and HR, budget € 10 M.
Other Professional Experience
PECHINEY now Rio Tinto – Aluminum IT manager Mar 1995 – Feb 2000
Operation Director, CTO, SAP development manager
COLGATE PALMOLIVE Project manager Oct 1993 – Mar 1995
FRENCH MINISTRY OF DEFENSE project manager Jan 1993 – Oct 1993
ALUMINUM PECHINEY Technical support Aug 1991 – Dec 1992
DIPLOMES & FORMATIONS
CEDEP @ INSEAD Fontainebleau E-MBA Program November 2002 – November 2003
IIE 1988-1991 Engineering Master Degree in computer science – production engineering / systems & networks
Paris XI University 1985-1988 Bachelor of computer science